No carpenter can perform without his tools. There are a number of tools used by the carpenter. They can be from big to small like a pencil, nail puller, sliding bevel, or bench vice.If you want to buy the best tool bag to store these tools, head over to ToolsDuty for complete buying guide. Here we’ve compiled some of the best tools for carpenters.
- Tape Measure: It is handy and is usually up to 5 meters. It is one of the most important tools for a carpenter. With the help of a tape measure, you can measure the things and get it shaped accordingly. You can stretch it during use and it automatically gets coiled after using it.
- Claw Hammer: A claw hammer comes with a rounded claw end. You can not only use for striking on objects or hitting nails but also to take out nails. There are many sizes of a claw hammer and is very important for any workshop.
- Standard Saw: A saw is the backbone of any carpenter’s artistry. A handsaw is simple to use and is powerful enough to cut objects especially wood. It involves a manual task of cutting and you don’t have to worry about electricity.
- Hack Saw: Unlike a standard saw, a hacksaw can pierce through frames. It is simple and can fit easily in the toolbox. A hacksaw is durable and can cut almost anything. If any bolt is creating an obstacle, then there’s a hacksaw to cut it.
- Spirit Levels: It is a tool for you to know how flat the surface is. A carpenter can get the exact measurement of the flatness. It is flat, handy, and is very easy to use. There are also holes for you to mark the surface.
- Screwdriver Set: A set of screwdrivers is a must-have tool for any carpenter. While performing any task, you may have to remove screws, with a screwdriver, it can easily be removed. It comes in many sizes and is very durable.
- Wood Mallet: A carpenter needs the wooden mallet to drive dowels. As it is not made up of metal, there are fewer chances of getting damage to the piece of wood. It is also used for driving wooden work pieces together.
- Pry Bar: Pry bar can open anything when used properly. It is a very important tool for a carpenter. Sometimes, the object may be bigger or stuck and a screwdriver may not work. During that time, a pry bar will do the job.
- Quick Clamps: To get joints of exactly 45 degrees or 90 degrees, it is important to have grip clamps. They are simple to use and performs a variety of tasks. Quick clamps give firm grip and don’t have to use your hands.
Once you buy these tools, you should buy a good tool bag to store them in an organized way. Visit ToolsDuty to find out the best tool bag to buy with detailed reviews.